3D EXHIBITION DESIGNER
Think, conceptualise and create trade and industry exhibition stand design, retail and commercial interior design, store displays and brand experiential event design.
Work with project team on design briefings, design revisions, developing solutions to resolve design matters, and to meet the budget and deadline.
Produce impressive 3D visual renderings, sketches, layout plans, detailed CAD submission drawings, working drawings and graphic briefs.
Conduct site surveys, inspection and floor marking throughout project duration from design stage until handover.
Liaise and communicate closely with sub-contractors and suppliers on project briefings for fabrication, production and ongoing project progress.
- Produce impressive 3D visual renderings, sketches, space planning, detailed CAD drawings, layout plans and working drawings.
- Present and propose concepts to each client’s according to their desired needs in preparing moodboard and design theme to client.
- Attend meetings and liase with customers, understanding their needs and translate into workable concepts & design.
- Propose and select suitable materials, colour scheme and finishes.
- Handle all documentation required on project requirements.
- Schedule frequent site visits to ensure works are done according to design.
- Analyse and inspect problematic areas in sites. Have to be extremely analytic and alert on noticing detailing
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or higher in Art & Design, 3D Design, Interior Design, Interior Architecture or equivalent.
- Proficiency in 3Ds Max, AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or relevant.
- Preferably at least 1-2 Year(s) of working experience in the related industry.
- Imaginative and creative to communicate the theme, idea or brand of the client in the design solutions.
- Usage and knowledge of materials and fabrication techniques is an added advantage.
- Good personality and positive attitude, self-initiative & motivated, strong sense of responsibility and able to work under pressure.
- Able to work flexible hours and during public holidays/weekends to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to travel to outstation / overseas when assigned.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply and submit relevant Interior Design portfolio for consideration.
- Well spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin and Cantonese will be an added advantage.
- Open to all Malaysian only.
INTERESTED APPLY NOW!
Interested candidates may call for an interview or e-mail your complete resume attached with past work portfolio, current and expected salaries and a recent photo.