- Manage company’s confidential documents, finances and day to day operations in overall accounting process.
- Prepare and manage financial documents such as tax invoices, bill payments, statements and accounts payable and receivable in a timely manner.
- Accounting support for system entry, bank reconciliations and monthly debts call.
- General banking transaction such as payment and process tele-transfer/e-banking.
- To perform clerical and administrative duties as and when assigned by the superior.
- Applicant must possess at least SPM level, an accounting studies or equivalent.
- Computer literate and proficiency in handling full sets of account, GST compliance, Microsoft Office (min. Ms Excel & Words), accounting software and database.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience, in related industry is an added advantage.
- Good personality and positive attitude, strong sense of responsibility and able to handle multiple task when needed
- Fresh graduates, junior levels or experienced individuals are welcome to apply
- Good spoken and written English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin will be an advantage.
INTERESTED APPLY NOW!
Interested candidates may call for an interview or e-mail your complete resume attached with past work portfolio, current and expected salaries and a recent photo.