- Design for exhibition booth, event conceptualization and interior design.
- Produce 3D renderings, layout plans and detail dimension drawings.
- To conceptualize and develop design solutions with creative and innovative ideas to redefine any design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- Assist project team in design briefings and concept presentations.
- Conducting site surveys and inspections.
- Assist in liaison with clients, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or higher in Art & Design, 3D, Interior, Architecture or equivalent.
- Proficiency in 3D Studio Max, AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or relevant.
- Minimum 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related industry.
- Imaginative and creative to communicate the theme, idea or brand of the client in the design solutions.
- Usage and knowledge of materials and fabrication techniques is an added advantage.
- Good personality and positive attitude, self-initiative & motivated, strong sense of responsibility and able to work under pressure.
- Able to work flexible hours and during public holidays/weekends to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to travel to outstation / overseas when assigned.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply and submit relevant design portfolio for consideration.
- Good spoken and written English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin will be an added advantage.
INTERESTED APPLY NOW!
Interested candidates may call for an interview or e-mail your complete resume attached with past work portfolio, current and expected salaries and a recent photo.