- To supervise, monitor and inspect work progress on site.
- To ensure quality work and comply with specifications, drawings and standards of the contract requirement.
- To assist in inspections, attending site meetings/briefings.
- To liaise with authorities and other administrative matters.
- To be in charge of all work submission & approval.
- To lead & manage good relationship between all sub-contractors, vendors & site workers.
- To be able to solve problems promptly.
- To prepare work schedule and progress record, ensuring that the project runs according to schedule and completed on a timely basis.
- Evaluate each project and recommend report to identify issues and opportunity to improve for future performance.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM level or higher education level, Professional Certificate/Diploma in Construction Management, Interior Architecture or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field.
- Experience in coordinating interior design on commercial & retail display, road show and exhibition supervision.
- Usage and knowledge of materials and fabrication techniques is an added advantage.
- Good personality and positive attitude, self-initiative & motivated, strong sense of responsibility and able to work under pressure.
- Able to work flexible hours and during public holidays/weekends to meet tight deadlines, replacement leave will be compensated.
- Possess own transportation.
- Able to travel to outstation / overseas when assigned.
- Well spoken in Mandarin or Cantonese, written in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
INTERESTED APPLY NOW!
Interested candidates may call for an interview appointment or e-mail your complete resume with expected salaries and a recent photo for our consideration. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.